Year 9 -11 students, it’s time to select your subjects for next year and we’re here to help with information, subject videos, support, advice and online tools – whether your pathway might be VCE, VCAL or VET.
Welcome to the online Year 10 - 12 Subject Expo
As a young adult, you have greater choices and more opportunities; with this comes more responsibility. It is important that you read and watch all the information provided carefully and choose those subjects that interest you and that will support you to have success in your future. Ask questions where you are unclear – we’re here to help.
We aim to challenge and inspire you in your learning. We wish you all the best in making your choices and remember this is about you, your passions and interests, so forge your own pathway to success.
Year 10 Subjects
Click here to find out more information on Year 10 subjects.
If you’re currently in Year 9 this information is for you.
Year 11 and 12 – VCE, VCAL and VET subjects
Click here to find out more information on VCE, VCAL and VET subjects.
How to select your subjects
Step 1. Watch the videos
We have created helpful videos on each of our subject areas featuring our wonderful teachers. Simply click on the subject area videos on the Online Subject Expo pages to find the information you’ll need.
Step 2. Download the curriculum guide and the subject selection guides
If you need further information, please download the Curriculum guide here.
We have created a Year 10 Subject Selection Guide. Download here
We have created a Year 11 Subject Selection Guide. Download here
Step 3. Feel welcome to ask questions via email
Please fill in the form below and our teaching staff will respond to your question within the next week.
Step 4. Select your subjects by 13 July 2020
Select your subjects via the Edval Webchoices page on Compass. Please download the How to use the Edval Webchoices guide here for help.
- Our Curriculum Guide provides further details on all subjects available.
- We have created a Year 10 Subject Selection Guide. Download here
- We have created a Year 11 Subject Selection Guide. Download here
- How to select your subjects using EDVAL Webchoices on Compass Guide. Download here
- VTAC have produced a helpful Year 10 Guide. Download here
- VTAC have produced a helpful Year 11-12 Guide. Download here
The Careers Department is available to guide students though the subject selection process, by assisting them to identify their interests, strengths and abilities. Together we can develop a greater understanding about career options, pathways and to relate this to what they know about themselves.
- All Year 9 students will have their Morrisby Report results interviews later in Term 2. More information will be provided on Compass.
- All Year 10 students have interviews booked in commencing Wed 3 June. This information is on Compass. Please contact Deb Hanlen if you need further information.
Want to ask a question?
To ask a question, please fill in the form below and our staff will respond within the next week.